Tuesday, February 23, 2016

2016 Seed Starting

Happy New Year!!!! It's been awhile since I posted on my blog. I thought I would do a post on seed starting for 2016. On Sunday I decided to start my first set of seeds. I sowed peppers, eggplant, Cape Gooseberries and tomatillos. This coming weekend I will be starting my Dwarf tomato varieties, cabbage and broccoli. It's a great feeling to be playing with soil and seeds again. I also placed my onion and leek order with Dixondale this morning for a March delivery. I plan on starting up my Tomato Tuesday posts again. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully I will have many more interesting posts to share with you.


Peppers:
Doe Hill
Chervena Chushka
Golden Treasures
Yummy
Sweet Chocoloco
Sweet Chocolate
Sweet Cayenne
Zolotistyi
Amanda
Ljubov Dlan
Winnie the Pooh
Liebesapfel Sweet
Corbaci
Aji Limon
Not Black Brant

Tomatillos:
Purple Tomatillo
Gigante Verde
Cisinero's Tomatillo

Eggplant:
Lavendar Touch
White Egg Shaped

5 comments:

  1. Looking at your plantings I decided to start seedlings as well. I sowed tomatoes: Gardener's delight, Pink and New one.Did you know these varieties? All they are for greenhouse growing here in North.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend, Thanks for writing such a good article, really will help me out in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful your infos. Thank you very muchbloom tattoos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, It was amazing to go through your post, that was really so useful and informative!
    John Deere

    ReplyDelete