Sunday, February 24, 2013

Seed Starting & Tillers

Well so far today has been very productive!  I went this morning to purchase my first ever tiller at Home Depot.  I bought a Honda FG110 mini tiller.  I am so excited to use it, I just have a couple more weeks to go.  Does anyone have this tiller and if so how do you like it?  I also did some seed starting today.  I started my peppers, eggplant, tomatillos, ground cherries and artichokes.  They are all covered and placed on a heat mat.


 
Pepper Varieties- Red Roaster, Cubanelle, Sweet Banana, Horizon Orange, Lydia Paprika, & Anaheim Chili
 
Eggplant Varieties- Lavendar Touch & Rosa Bianca



I am also getting ready to transplant my onion seedlings into individual containers hoping they will get bigger with more room.  I started them in the beginning of January and they just started getting second leaves.  They grow sooooooo slowly.   

 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking for a tiller too. I'm actually looking at the electric Troy Bilt. I don't want to have to deal with gas & oil.

    ReplyDelete