Sunday, March 17, 2013

Seedling Update

It has been a few weeks since I posted about my seed starting and winter sowing adventures, so I thought I would give an update on how things are growing.  So far everything is growing well inside and outside.  I am learning that you need to have patience when it comes to winter sowing.  I am use to growing things under lights with heat mats which sprout quickly.  Winter sowing is a slow process, but I am seeing more and more sprouting every day. Here are some pictures of my winter sowing sprouts.  Hopefully the cabbage & lettuce will be ready to transplant the beginning of April.  These are pictures of cabbage, poppy, bachelor buttons, borage, chinese lanterns and lettuce.
                   
                                          

     
                              


My peppers, eggplant and artichokes are also growing nicely.  They were started indoors on heat mats and now are under lights growing nicely.


   
                                

         
                                        




No comments:

Post a Comment