Thursday, January 1, 2015

Garden Forums

Last year I did a post called "My New Addiction", which was about my involvement in garden forums. I am still participating in "The Tomato Depot" forum, however I am also very involved in a newer forum called "Doc and Katies Garden Xanadu".

I have learned so much from these garden forums and have met some amazing gardeners. I participated in two large seed trades at both forums and received many great seed varieties. Forums are a great place to meet people from all over the world with the same interests. I recently sent seeds to one of the members that lives in the UK.  We all share and learn from each other. They are also a great place to post and share pictures of your gardening experiences as well. These garden forums definitely occupy me during the off season! If you are looking for something new to do, I highly recommend both of these garden forums. You will be amazed at the amount of information available to you through these forums, plus the members are very generous and kind!



No comments:

Post a Comment