Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Onion Seedling Update

Well it has been a month now since I started my onion seeds, so I thought I would give you an update. They are growing nicely for the most part, except my leeks and Spanish White onions had some germination issues. I have been trimming them every couple days to prevent them from getting too tall and falling over. I am also keeping the soil moist but not sopping wet. I am hoping the weather starts to get a little warmer so I can start getting them outside little by little. They are all getting their true leaves and starting to get thicker stems. I am hoping they will be big enough come spring, so far so good!


How are your onion seedlings doing?

2 comments:

  1. Those look great!

    Can't wait to get started on mine - only a couple of weeks & I'll be sowing!

    ReplyDelete