Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tomato Tuesday- Snow White

This weeks spotlight is on a very yummy little cherry tomato called Snow White. I always try to grow a couple cherry tomato varieties in my garden every year. Snow White was my favorite cherry last year! The plant is indeterminate with regular leaves and produces creamy white cherry tomatoes that ripen to pale yellow. Most white tomato varieties have a bland flavor, not Snow White. They are sweet and fruity. Everyone who tried one from my garden loved them. My plant was very productive and I loved snacking on them while working in my garden. This variety was developed by Joe Bratka of New Jersey. This one will definitely be returning to my garden!



Thanks for stopping by and checking out my Tomato Tuesday post! Stop
by next week to see which variety I will be spotlighting from my 2014 growing season.

No comments:

Post a Comment